We are committed to providing you the gold standard of medical aesthetic
training and dedicate ourselves to continuously finding new ways to
enhance your learning.
Life happens and we understand that certain emergencies may arise that
will affect your ability to attend or complete a course however, our courses,
patient models, and catering are booked in advance and substitutions are
extremely difficult to arrange. Further, each hands on course is scheduled
with a small group of leaners per educator to ensure a quality intimate
learning experience. Therefore, it is our policy that once you have
registered you have fully committed to the selected course.
Please note that our registration Policy includes the following:
- All payments for any registration are non-refundable and non-
transferable, including online courses;
- It is up to each learner/registrant to consult their local college or regulatory body to determine if treatments (ie: neuromodulators/dermal fillers/etc.) are within their scope of practice by checking in with their local provincial regulatory college.
- Access to online course materials is granted for six months from registration, we offer refresher courses for a nominal fee.
- Any hands-on course date changes are not permitted within 60 days prior to the registered course date. If you do not attend the registered course date, all and any funds will be forfeited. Changes made prior to 60 days before the course date may be subject to a $ 500 rescheduling fee.
- A deposit is required upon registration and payment of the deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable. Deposits are used to reserve a spot for a specific course date. The balance of the registration fee is due prior to the course date.
- ATC reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change any course as required.
- ATC is never responsible for hotel, airfare or other expenses, or any expenses incurred due to course changes/cancellations.
Are you a patient model? Please refer to our refund and date change policy here.